- Our Identity Statement articulates important values for Catholic Education at St Francis Catholic Primary School.
- Our Curriculum Scope and Sequence outlines the importance of Civics and Citizenship within the curriculum.
- Source of Life and the Victorian Curriculum form the base for our schools curriculum.
- Our Throughlines encompass a study of democratic principles through Personalised Learning.
- Our Senior Student Leadership team respectfully raise and lower the Australian and Aboriginal flags each school day.
- Catholic Values and Values for Australian Schools are displayed in the Administration Area.
- The National Anthem is led by the students at fortnightly assemblies.