Parents are encouraged to be involved in many aspects of school life at St Francis:
- Supporting literacy learning as helpers in junior school classrooms;
- Organizing social activities for adults;
- The School Board;
- The Parents’ Club;
- Helping students carry out Social Justice projects;
- Transporting children participating in zone sports days;
- Off-site camps and excursions;
- Working bees;
- Volunteering to carry out maintenance and ground works;
- Supplying morning tea for special occasions.
We are indebted to the many parents who eagerly give of their time and energy in commencing projects and seeing them through to their completion. If you would love to help please don’t hesitate to contact us!